Nestled in the heart of historic downtown San Antonio along the banks of the world famous River Walk thrives the nucleus of our City’s convention industry.Facebook Tweet Linkedin Pinterest Google +
The Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center (HBGCC) plays host to more than 300 events each year with over 750,000 convention delegates from around the world.
The HBGCC, built as part of the 1968 HemisFair and expanded three times since, is now a beautifully decorated and spacious facility with 1.3 million square feet.
Facility features include:
* 67 meeting rooms
* 4 exhibit halls with over 440,000 square feet of contiguous exhibit space
* 3 elegant ballrooms including Ballroom C with approximately 40,000 sq. ft.
* Full service UPS Business Center
* 36 loading docks, including 24 covered docks
* WiFi connectivity
* Compressed air, electricity, water and drainage available in the exhibit halls
The HBGCC complex also features the Lila Cockrell Theatre, a 2,307-seat Performing Arts Theatre. The Alamodome and more than 13,000 of the City’s downtown hotel rooms (over 42,000 citywide) are within minutes and walking distance as well as restaurants and entertainment.